Monday, November 27, 2017

Po 'Ole Kulua (early morning, before the moon rises ... 1:38 PM Moonrise)

7-8:30 AM

 Mist on the field behind us

The sky East 

The sky southeast

The sky west

Sunrise

Ilio dog clouds looking up after morning walk to open the gate

Day in day out
I drove through
the open gate
What I noticed?
The shape of
Old Wood
The color of lichen
The textures
(8)

One day
We drove through
pulling a golden wagon
We drove through
Gods prepared us
to be initiated
(6)

Today
I open the gate
One day
I open my eyes,
My heart watches
The Sparrows
watch me.
Commoner
(8)

Sparrows Ground ... I give them space ... see one and then three Sparrows rise (like the mist) from their Ground Cover Home


The two shades of ao clouds mix



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you observe in your place.

First Frost

Magic was alive this morning when I stepped out the door just after 8 am. Fog was settling into a crisp morning with a sky clear with stars...